So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love...
1 Corinthians, chapter 13

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Choo Choo!


There's nothing like being a mom to boys to make you learn to appreciate and love all things transportation.  From Bob the Builder to Thomas the Tank Engine and every single type of car/truck/plain/train in between, the Monkey loves it and honestly, so do I.

Today the minions and I went to the zoo. I forgot that everyone else is on Spring break and was surprised by how busy it was when we got there.  The plus side to the crowds was that they had the train running later in the day.  Woo hoo, choo choo!

I have to say, I felt pretty accomplished as I managed to finagle myself and the two littles onto the tiny train and not drop anyone. Mom win!

They must have had a good time since they both went to sleep with WAY less struggle than usual. Mom win again!

I should be cleaning something, or working on something, but instead I'm going to watch Pitch Perfect for the millionth time and eat Easter candy.  Mom win AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment