So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love...
1 Corinthians, chapter 13

Monday, April 6, 2015

IV Coffee - yes, please.


We made it, Day 1 as a WAHM was a success. 

Well, I suppose it matters how you define success.  At about 8am I tried to use Blogger on my phone and could not, for the life of me, remember the password I had created less than 12 hours prior. 

Mom brain!

It is almost 9pm and everyone is asleep. We managed to play outside, go to the library, and eat fairly well-balanced meals.  Mine included beer and Monkey gnawed on a lemon...but the rest was well balanced. Toddlers are weird.

Fortunately we have a grandma here visiting so I'm going to take advantage of that and get some cleaning done.  Hopefully something more exciting will happen in the next few days.

...

I jinxed it.  The Colonel (the baby) is awake again. 

Wouldn't it be ideal if you could have an IV drip of coffee hooked up and ready to go at 6am to get a jump start on the day?




No comments:

Post a Comment